Whole Home V.I.P. Program is an All-Season Service Plan
Your membership in our Whole Home V.I.P. Program includes scheduled maintenance by a qualified service technician for your air conditioning system and gas furnace plus any electric and plumbing service calls. As a part of our Service Plan, you’ll also receive the following exclusive V.I.P. treatment:
- Your service call takes priority. We’ll schedule your service call before non-agreement customers.
- Emergency services will be charged at a normal service rate. You will not be charged any overtime charges
- You’ll receive a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing any electric and plumbing services calls are included in the Whole Home V.I.P. Program.
Having a properly maintained system helps prevent expensive and untimely breakdowns, loss of efficiency, increased operational costs and a shortened working life. A partial list of the maintenance includes the following:
Late Spring/Early Summer
- Clean condenser coil • Check Freon levels, fan operation and filters
- Inspect condensate drain • Lubricate condenser and blower motors
- Calibrate thermostat • And more
Gas Furnace: Fall/Winter
- Check fan and gas valve operation • Clean and adjust pilot and burners
- Check thermocouple • Inspect heat exchanger • And more
A detailed maintenance list can be found on our Service Plan form.