Home Heating and Air Conditioning Services Griffith, IN and Lowell, IN
In areas with hot, humid summers and chilly winters, businesses and families rely on their heating and cooling equipment to provide consistent indoor comfort and minimal monthly energy bills. Meyer’s provides a number of important home heating and air conditioning services designed to maximize the equipment lifecycle while reducing associated repair costs.
- Installation: We provide complete services for new HVAC equipment from the design phase through the installation. This includes comprehensive Manual J load calculations that ensure every system is sized to address the exact load requirements of the occupied area.
- System Performance Evaluation: A thorough assessment of the home heating and AC system can locate specific deficiencies that degrade performance and lower efficiency. Our technicians evaluate the equipment, air distribution system and the building perimeter to identify potential upgrade opportunities.
- Repair Services: Unfortunately, heating and cooling equipment tends to breakdown under temperature related stress. Our NATE certified technicians are trained to diagnose and repair virtually every type of HVAC product, including heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces and package units. We honor valid warranties from every recognized American manufacturer and provide same day service for emergency situations.
- Maintenance Agreements: Residential and Commercial maintenance agreements provide a variety of vital heating and air conditioning services designed to keep HVAC systems operating reliably and economically over the lifetime of the equipment. Service agreements are tailored to the needs of the customer and usually include seasonal visits. Our technicians inspect critical system components, check refrigerant levels, clean coils and perform a number of other important services.
- Indoor Air Quality: Poor indoor air quality can aggravate respiratory conditions and lower system efficiency. Our duct cleaning service removes dirt, debris and other obstructions that restrict air flow and reduce equipment performance. Advanced filtration and remediation devices will clean the air and significantly reduce the volume of airborne irritants.
Complete Service for Better Performance
When your equipment is malfunctioning or is damaged beyond repair, the professionals at Meyer’s can design a system that will provide many years of quiet and efficient indoor comfort.