Whole Home V.I.P. Program
All-Season Service Plan for HVAC & Plumbing in Griffith
Having a properly maintained system helps prevent expensive and untimely breakdowns, loss of efficiency, increased operational costs, and shortened equipment life. As your trusted home service experts, Meyer’s offers comprehensive maintenance for your HVAC with our Whole Home V.I.P. Program. Your membership includes two scheduled maintenance for your air conditioning system and gas furnaces plus any electric and plumbing service calls in Griffith, Gary, or nearby.
You will also receive the following exclusive V.I.P. treatment:
- Priority service – We’ll schedule your service call before non-agreement customers.
- No overtime charges – Emergency services will be charged at a normal service rate.
- Exclusive discount – You’ll receive a 15% discount on all repairs.
- Complete peace of mind – Enjoy peace of mind knowing any electric and plumbing service calls are included in the Whole Home V.I.P. Program.
At Meyer’s, we only dispatch licensed, qualified technicians for any maintenance or service call. Our team is also friendly, respectful, and will treat you and your property with the utmost professionalism.
What Can You Expect from Our Maintenance Service?
Meyer’s will schedule your maintenance before the temperature rises or drops. This is usually during late spring or early summer for air conditioners and during late fall or early winter for gas furnaces.
Some of the things we perform for air conditioning maintenance include:
- Cleaning condenser coil
- Check Freon levels, fan operation and filters
- Inspect condensate drain
- Lubricate condenser and blower motors
- Calibrate thermostat
For gas furnaces, our maintenance includes:
- Check fan and gas valve operation
- Clean and adjust pilot and burners
- Check thermocouple
- Inspect heat exchanger
A detailed maintenance list can be found on our Service Plan form. You may also reach out to us for answers to your questions about our Whole Home V.I.P. Program.
A member of our team is always standing by to help. Call us at (219) 240-0610!