- About Us
- Air Conditioning
- Commercial HVAC
- Know Your HVAC Units
- Electrical Services
- St John
- Porter County
- Northwest Indiana
- Know Your HVAC Units
- Furnace Repair is Easy With Meyer’s Companies
- Get The Right Plumber For You
- Heating Systems Repaired Easily With Meyer’s Companies
- Everything You Need to Know About High-Efficiency Furnaces in Griffith, Lowell, Valparaiso, and Porter County
- Spring Tips for Your Valparaiso, Porter County, Griffith, and Lowell Home
- Service Your Air Conditioner Today in Lowell, Valparaiso, Porter County, and Griffith
- Trusted HVAC Contractors in Lowell, Valparaiso, Porter County, and Griffith
- Signs It Is Time to Schedule Furnace Maintenance with Meyers Companies
- MERV Ratings Should Be Printed on Most Air Filter Packaging, but What if They Aren’t?
- Are Your Ducts Tight Enough?
- Incandescent Bulbs Are Being Phased Out — What Are Your Options?
- An Energy Efficient House From A to Z: Your Efficient Furnace or Heat Pump Requires It
- Cracked Toilet? To Replace or Fix?
- Control Home Comfort With a Programmable Thermostat
- Furnace Scams: Ask Questions Before Paying That Shady HVAC Technician
- Keep Your Heating Ducts Rodent-Free
- Faulty Furnace Ignition? Possible Causes and Solutions
- Tips To Repair a Leak in Your Bathroom Sink
- Fix These 6 Common Gas Fireplace Issues
- Look Out for These Red Flags of Clogged Plumbing
- Common Issues That Might Be Plaguing Your Sump Pump
- Sizing a Tankless Water Heater
- Identifying Problems With Your Water Heater
- Sealing Air Leaks With Weatherstripping and Caulk Improves Energy Efficiency
- How You Can Prevent Mold Issues in Your Indiana Home This Winter
- Is Your Heat Pump Freezing Up? Troubleshooting Year-Round Issues
- Ready to Boost Your Home Insulation? Determining What Type to Use
- HEPA Filtration — The Ultimate in Improving Indoor Air Quality in Your St. John Home
- Saving Energy Throughout the House in the Colder Temps Is Possible With These Tips
- Furnace Replacement Is Implicit When You’re Dealing With These Telltale Signs
- How a Variable Speed Furnace Operates More Efficiently Than a Traditional Furnace
- Furnace Inspections Prevent Larger Issues — What to Expect From the Pro’s Visit
- What Is the Life Span of a Furnace?
- Furnace Efficiency Explained – The Meaning of AFUE
- What Causes an Air Conditioner to Freeze Up?
- Why Is My Air Conditioner Not Cooling My House?
- Why Is My A/C Unit Leaking Water?
- What is the Advantage of Installing a Tankless Water Heater?
- The Importance of Routine A/C Filter Changes
- Considering a Heat Pump?
- Improve Indoor Air Quality with Room-to-Room Allergy Proofing
- Have a Clogged Drain?
- What Size Furnace Do I Need?
- About the Knob and Tube Wiring in Your Older Home
- Is Aging Ductwork Negatively Impacting Your Gary Area Home?
- My Gas Furnace Won’t Turn On
- Your Fall Home Maintenance To-Do List: How Much Have You Gotten Done?
- Why Does the Pilot Light on My Water Heater Keep Going Out?
- Repair or Replace Your Furnace
- Duct Cleaning — What to Expect and How This Professional Service Can Improve IAQ
- Stay Cool While Using Less Energy In Your Indiana Home With Ceiling Fans
- Before You Commit to a New Heat Pump, Make Sure It’s Sized Correctly
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Is Serious — Where the Pros Will Look for Leaks
- Radiant Heat Warms Up Your Home Fast If Attic Insulation Is Lacking
- R-22 Refrigerant Supplies Are Drying Up–Maybe It’s Time for That A/C Replacement
- Working With Your Plumbing Contractor On That Bathroom Remodel
- The Wiring in Your Griffith-Area Home: When It Needs Attention–Now
- Easy Ways to Keep the Lid on Your Home’s Cooling Costs as the Temperature Climbs
- Manual J and Manual D: Know Whether Your A/C Installer’s Going by the Book?
- Sorting Through Seer Ratings
- Tips For a Terrific Summer With Meyer’s Companies
- The Standby Generator: Stepping in When the Power Goes Out
- An Easy Homeowner’s Guide to Electronic Air Cleaner Maintenance
- Getting Maximum Longevity From Your Water Heater With The Right Maintenance
- Your A/C Maintenance: Teaming With Your HVAC Pro to Keep Your System in Top-Notch Shape
- Our Services
- Contact Us
- Site Map
- Site Search