Plumbers in Griffith, IN
Available 24/7 for Plumbing Services in the Northwest Indiana-South Chicagoland Area
Residential plumbing problems are no trouble for the pros at Meyer’s. We offer 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs to stop leaks, fix floods, unclog drains, and more. Whatever the problem is, we are ready to make it right—day or night. Meyer’s has been a trusted fixture in the Northwest Indiana-South Chicagoland region for nearly 70 years, and we’ve earned a reputation for putting customers first.
Our plumbing services include:
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Ejector pump repair
- Sewer services including sewer replacement and repair
- Water line repair and replacement
- Home re-piping with copper pipes
- Electric water heater repair and installation
- Gas water heater repair and installation
- Tankless water heater repair and installation
You can trust all your home’s systems to Meyer’s. Call (219) 240-0610 to schedule an appointment with our Griffith plumbers.
4 Less Obvious Signs You Could Use A Plumber
- Your toilet just keeps making noise - If your chain isn't hooked up or it's getting in the way of your flapper's seal, then move it out of the way or hook it up again. If that's not the problem, you should give our Griffith plumber a call.
- That odd gurgle/bubble sound - Whenever you hear a gurgling sound from another appliance while you're taking a shower for example, this is never a good sign. The air coming up through your toilet water has no other way to escape but to go through your plumbing network which means that your sewer line is clogged.
- Cold flashes in the shower - This may not bother you too much, but it's not supposed to happen with a properly functioning water heater. The line responsible for bringing cold water into the water heater has a leak and it's infiltrating your outgoing hot water so give our Griffith plumber a call
- Dripping faucet - This nuisance can both annoy you and cost you a lot of money if you pay for your water. It's a quick fix, but don't wait because money down the drain is never fun.
Why Choose Our Griffith Plumbers?
Smelly sewer lines, slow or blocked drains, leaky pipes, and clogged toilets are just a few of the plumbing repairs that we encounter every day in homes and businesses across the Gary-Hammond-Griffith area. Our dedication to excellent service puts us ahead of the competition in meeting customers’ expectations.
Below are some things you can expect from Meyer’s:
- Our plumber arrives on time and adheres to standards of professionalism and courtesy.
- We work quickly to complete repairs correctly the first time.
- Our prices are always fair, with no hidden fees or other surprises at the end of the job.
- Your questions and concerns are important to us, so we take the time to thoroughly answer each one.
- We stock an array of standard plumbing parts in our local warehouse for easy access and faster repair service.
Plumbing & Sump Pump Installation in Griffith
In addition to completing needed repairs, our plumbers are available for upgrades and modifications tied to remodeling projects as well as plumbing and drainage sump pump installations for new construction. No project is too small or too large for the team at Meyer’s. Because we employ Griffith plumbers experienced in plumbing, electrical and HVAC work, we can often streamline communication in larger projects that require close coordination of budgets, schedules, and designs.
Sewer Rodding Services
What is sewer rodding? You may be familiar with this service under another name. Sewer rodding, or snaking your pipes, is a plumbing service that unclogs and cleans bathtubs, sinks, toilets, and any other drains in your home. One of our experienced Griffith plumbing technicians will use a long, flexible spring-like “rod” to restore flow when your home or business is experiencing a backup. Contact us for all your sewer service and repair needs.
Griffith Water Heater Installation & Repair
No one likes an cold shower. If you quickly run out of hot water for bathing and cleaning or your water isn’t reaching the temperature you desire, your gas or electric water heater isn’t getting the job done. Call your Meyer’s plumbing technician for your gas or electric water heater repair needs. We also provide tankless water heater services.
Sometimes, it is more economical to replace your water heater than to repair it. Whether it’s a replacement, upgrade, or brand-new water heater installation, Meyer’s has got you covered. Our plumbers are trained in traditional gas and electric water heater installation and tankless water heater installation.
Signs Your Water Heater Needs to Be Replaced
- You notice rust or discoloration in your water.
- Your water is taking a long time to heat up.
- You hear loud noises from the tank when it's running.
- You receive higher than average energy bills each month.
- There are signs of leaking near the water heater, such as puddles or wet spots on the floor.
- The pilot light keeps going out
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
Rely on Our Plumbers for All Your Needs
Plumbing repairs don’t have to be a headache. Let the experienced, professional plumbers at Meyer’s take the worry out of your residential plumbing projects. As the top plumbing, electrical, and HVAC service providers in Griffith, Hammond, Schererville, Lowell, Gary, Highland, and the surrounding Northwest Indiana-South Chicagoland region, we are proud that our reputation for reliability, honesty, and integrity has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Call today at (219) 240-0610 to set up your appointment for plumbing services in Griffith or nearby. Your home is our business.