Air Conditioning Repair, Installation & Maintenance in Gary, IN
Summers in Indiana tend to fluctuate between mild and steaming, with an often overbearing degree of humidity. You don’t want to be caught without a dependable cooling system in your home to find that relief you need after a long, hot day. That’s why Meyer’s is here with the expert cooling solutions and air conditioning repairs Gary residents need!
When you need air conditioning repair near Gary, look no further than Meyer’s. Call (219) 240-0610 to request service.
New Air Conditioner Installation in Gary
If you’re considering purchasing a new air conditioner, Meyer’s is Gary’s reliable source for AC installation services. Professional air conditioner installation and repair requires the right tools and calculations; to avoid an incorrectly installed system, or a system that doesn’t provide enough cooling power, you need the professionals at Meyer’s Company. We’re experts when it comes to helping customers choose and install the best air conditioning units for their homes.
The three main air conditioning configurations include:
- Split Systems: Quiet and efficient, a split system includes an exterior condensing unit and interior furnace or air handler. Both components are connected by copper refrigerant lines.
- Heat Pumps: Able to serve as both a heating and cooling unit, a heat pump is perfect for milder climates. The reversing valve – the heat pump’s key feature – reverses refrigerant flow, allowing for cooler or warmer indoor temperatures.
- Package Units: Great for cramped residential or commercial rooftops, a package unit includes an evaporator coil, condensing coil, blower, and compressor – all wrapped up in one.
Reliable Gary AC Repair Technicians
In addition to installing new air conditioners, we also repair broken ones. As a full-service air conditioning contactor, Meyer’s knows what it takes to resolve just about any cooling system issue. Our highly-trained and NATE-certified AC repair technicians are great at what they do. So, if your air conditioner abruptly malfunctions, we’ll dispatch a technician immediately. They’ll diagnose the problem and provide speedy and knowledgeable air conditioning repair.
Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
If you’re experiencing any of the following issues, be sure to give our helpful troubleshooting tips a try:
- Unit Shutting On and Off: Typically, this indicates a dirty condenser or evaporator. If you have at least the basic knowledge of air conditioner parts, you should clean your unit thoroughly.
- No Cool Air: First, check your thermostat setting. Then, make sure your condenser isn’t obstructed. This problem could also be the cause of a broken compressor or lack of refrigerant, which our technicians can fix.
- Non-Functioning Condenser: Make sure the unit is plugged in. Also, check for blown fuses or circuit breakers. You can also try lowering the thermostat by a few degrees to see if it powers up.
Make Us Your Preferred Service Provider
Remember, putting off much-need repairs for too long can lead to costly replacement. Our professional technicians are up to the task of repairing your unit within a timely manner.
To schedule air conditioning repair in Gary, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer
Very happy with their work and especially with the prices- Karen O.