Griffith Heating Repair
Reliable Technicians Available 24/7
When your heating system is malfunctioning, Meyer’s is your choice for expert and efficient repair. Indiana winters can be long and cold, with lots of bone-chilling snow and damp. You don’t want your heater to go out on you when it’s this cold! Meyer’s is here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with the most trustworthy heating services in the Griffith area. We know exactly what it takes to fix your heater, and we’ll do it with haste! Our NATE-certified and highly trained repair technicians have years of experience working with the latest models of furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, and other heater types. When you call us with a problem, we’ll send out a technician immediately to diagnose it and begin the repair.
Call (219) 240-0610 to schedule an appointment.
Troubleshooting Your Furnace
Are you having trouble with your heating system? Sometimes, furnace or heater issues have simple solutions that you can do yourself.
Try these handy remedies to see if you can fix the problem before you call us:
- Check your thermostat to make sure that it’s set for the furnace or heater to run.
- Check the power to your furnace or heater and make sure that the circuit breaker is in working order and your switches are flipped correctly.
- Check the air filter for your furnace and replace it if it is dirty or dusty.
If none of these fix the problem, listen closely to the noises that your heater is making before you call a professional. If you know what’s going on in your system, it will be easier for us to fix it!
When it’s time to replace your aging furnace or upgrade to a more energy-efficient heater, Meyer’s is the most reliable source in the Griffith area for installation, consultation, and more. Professional installation of a heating system or a hot water heater requires tools, calculations, and know-how that only we’re guaranteed to have. You need the professionals at Meyer's to install your system correctly and provide enough heat for you and your family. We are experts in helping you choose the right kind of heating system for your home.
The most common types of heating systems are:
- Furnaces – A furnace is easy to use and efficient, with a gas or oil mechanism. We provide gas furnaces with multi-speed blowers, heat exchanger technology, and more.
- Split Heat Pumps – Heat pumps combine cooling and heating mechanisms in a single unit. These are less effective than dedicated heating or cooling units, but they are very energy efficient. Excellent for homes that are very well-insulated.
- Packaged Units – Our package units are great for rooftops and include everything you need to regulate the temperature of your home.
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer
Very happy with their work and especially with the prices- Karen O.