Air Conditioning Repair at Meyer’s Company in Porter County
When you need to repair your air conditioner in the Porter County area, Meyer’s in Griffith is your headquarters for cooling! The Indiana summer can be hot and sticky, with high humidity that can sap your energy and make you sweat. If your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the summer, it could make you miserable. And that’s why Meyer’s Company is here for you! We provide expert cooling solutions for your home, business, or anywhere else.
Air Conditioner Installation
If you’re ready to purchase a new air conditioner, Meyer’s Company is your source for installation and consultation services. When you install or repair an air conditioner, you’ll need professional guidance, tools, and know-how to avoid an incorrectly installed system or a system that doesn’t provide enough cooling power for your needs. The professionals at Meyer’s Company are ready to help! We’re experts in air conditioning installation, repair, and consultation. We’ll help you figure out which air conditioning system is right for you.
There are three main types of air conditioning systems:
- Split systems — These systems are a classic air conditioning system that places a unit outside of your home to pipe the cool air into your home. These are good for larger apartments, condominiums, or homes.
- Heat pumps – A heat pump is a heating and cooling system all in one that uses reverse refrigerant flow to adjust temperature. This allows for warmer or cooler indoor temperatures, but is best in very temperate climates.
- Package units — A package unit is great for rooftop functionality, and is a heavy-duty cooler for your apartment or business.
We install new air conditioners, but we also fix broken ones! We’re a full-service air conditioning contractor. Our technicians are NATE-certified and highly trained, and we know what to do to resolve nearly any issue that you might have with your cooling or temperature control system. If your air conditioner malfunctions, we’ll send out a technician immediately to diagnose and repair the problem!
Air Conditioner Troubleshooting
Are you having air conditioning problems? Before you call us, give these solutions a try:
- If your air conditioner is shutting on and off, you may have a dirty condenser or evaporator.
- If your air conditioner isn’t producing any air, check your thermostat setting. You may also need to check to see whether the condenser is obstructed.
- If your condenser isn’t functioning, make sure the unit is plugged in, and check to see if any fuses are blown.
Contact Us Today
If you need to schedule an air conditioning repair or installation, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call Meyer’s any time in the Griffith and Porter County area at (219) 240-0610.
Your techs are your best advertisements- Eloise B.
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer