For Expert HVAC Repair in Porter County, Think Meyer’s
It’s important to keep your HVAC system functioning and ready for your health and for the health and productivity of those around you, whether you’re in a hot Indiana summer or a cold Midwestern winter. If your cooling or heating system isn’t working right in the Porter County area, you can turn to Meyer’s for efficient and expert help. We’ve been serving companies and homeowners in the Porter County area for years, and we believe we’ve earned our reputation for professional expertise and great customer service.
Air Conditioning Repair
In the midst of a hot and humid summer, you’ll need your air conditioning unit to work to its full capacity to keep you cool and dry. If your unit fails to keep you frosty, Meyer’s will send out our best technicians, who will accurately diagnose and fix the issue. We’ll send our techs out with a full suite of tools and parts so that you won’t have to wait for relief from the heat and humidity.
We offer expert service in air conditioning units that Meyer’s Companies installs and sells, such as:
- Split Systems: Split systems are the most common air conditioning unit, including a separate outdoors condensing unit that’s connected to an indoor air handler or furnace through copper pipes. Split systems are quiet and easy to use, but unusual noises indicate that it may need maintenance or repair.
- Package Units: Package units are usually installed on rooftops in places where there isn’t much space, such as a building that houses apartments or multiple businesses, or industrial areas. They include a whole air conditioning system in one unit, and may require regular inspections.
- Heat Pumps: Heat Pumps provide both heating and cooling capability from a single unit by using a reversing valve that can send coolant in either direction. They work best in mild climates.
Having a furnace break down in the dead of winter can be dangerous. If your heating unit loses capability at any time, you can call Meyer’s on our 24-hour emergency hotline. We’ll send out our repair techs immediately.
Meyer’s installs and provides service on many heating appliances for the home and business, including:
- Gas Furnaces: Gas furnaces are the most common style of furnace, and are the most reliable and efficient to use. Gas furnaces use precise amounts of gas to heat up air and send it through your business or home. Many of our gas furnaces use technologies such as multispeed blowers, which can require additional maintenance.
- Oil Furnaces: Oil furnaces do not have the same efficiency as gas furnaces, but they are popular and useful in areas where having natural gas piped in isn’t a reliable option for power.
Commercial HVAC Repair & Maintenance
Commercial HVAC units usually serve large buildings that are commercial or industrial. These can be complex to maintain and to service. If you have a commercial HVAC unit, be sure to contact Meyer’s for an inspection before the start of a season of high HVAC use such as summer or winter. Routine inspections can be crucial to avoid issues that can lead to a sudden breakdown.Our technicians will:
- Inspect and test critical components
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Change filters and adjust balance for proper air flow
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Clean the evaporator and condensing coil
- Calibrate the systems to manufacturer specifications
Call Meyer’s Today
If you have a commercial HVAC unit, furnace, or air conditioner that needs maintenance or inspection in the Porter County area, call Meyer’s at (219) 240-0610 today.
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer
Very happy with their work and especially with the prices- Karen O.