Meyer’s Offers Complete Care for Valparaiso Residents’ Heating Systems
During the winter, your home comfort depends on the functionality of your heating system. If you’re looking for heating system repair or installation near Valparaiso, the highly trained technicians at Meyer’s Company are here to help! Having served Indiana since 1951, we employ a staff of highly trained technicians who know exactly how to keep Midwestern homes warm during winter. So, if you need prompt, expert heating services near Valparaiso this winter, waste no time giving us a call.
Rapid Repair & Installation Services
As a heating contractor, we understand that a broken heating system can not just be uncomfortable, but it can quickly become a serious health issue, especially for children and the elderly. We also know that heating systems are generally costly investments and require expert attention. After receiving a service request, we quickly put our NATE-certified technicians on the job, ensuring it gets done right as quickly as possible.
In addition to repairs, we also offer top-notch furnace and heat pump installation services. We know what defines a successful installation, be it for a residential or commercial building. To ensure our installations meet manufacturer specs, we pay close attention to size requirements and energy usage. We aim to reduce any issues caused by oversized heating systems, such as noise, drafts, weak airflow, and excessive energy usage. When you choose Meyer’s Company for your heating needs near Valparaiso, we leave no stone left unturned.
When You Need a Professional
Contacting Meyer’s at the first sign of a failing furnace benefits you down the road. Here are some common red flags to watch out for:
- Unresponsive Thermostat: When you turn up the heat, you expect results. However, if you’re pushing 80 degrees and it still feels chilly in your home or office, chances are your thermostat, ducts, or pilot light is malfunctioning.
- Skyrocketing Electricity Bills: If your electricity bills are significantly higher than usual, your heating system may not be running efficiently. A professional can get to the root of the problem.
- Unusual Noises: All furnaces make some degree of noise. Persistent rattling, creaking, or banging, however, points to a mechanical issue that needs addressed immediately.
If own a heat pump, be on the lookout for:
- Icy Coils: A heat pump operating in indoor cooling mode might develop an icy coating if its refrigerant is leaking.
- Strange Sounds: Some brands of heat pumps operate quietly. Any irregular noises from the cabinet could point to a failing capacitor or a poorly lubricated motor.
- Non-Functioning Heat/Cool Mode: Heat pumps are designed to both heat and cool indoor areas. Your unit’s reversing valve probably needs replaced if it’s only doing one or the other.
Don’t Wait to Call Us!
Located in Griffith, IN, our goal is to save customers in Valparaiso the time and money they need. Remember, putting off repairs for your heating system can lead to even costlier problems down the road; there’s no reason to wait to contact Meyer’s today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment!
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer
Very happy with their work and especially with the prices- Karen O.