Meyer’s Company Keeps Electrical Systems in Highland Homes Fully Functional
For over 60 years, Meyer’s Company has provided top-notch electrical services to northwestern Indiana. All of our technicians are 100% certified in their field, and are experts in resolving issues with all manner of electrical systems. Whether you need wiring upgrades, circuit breaker repair, or a generator for your Highland home, we’re at your service!
Extensive Electrical Services
No matter how small the repair, electrical systems require a qualified technician’s touch. Our licensed electrical contractors can inspect, diagnose, and repair your home’s electrical system quickly and efficiently. Above all, our goal is to remove any serious safety concerns while providing timely, friendly service to our Highland customers.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need any of the following services:
- Installation for new construction/remodeling projects
- Outlet and fixture box installation
- Wiring upgrades
- Electrical panel upgrades
- Circuit breaker fixes
- Building code compliance
When to Give Us a Call
Being able to identity electrical problems early on prevents accidents, injuries, and costly repair expenses. Fortunately, the red flags are usually easy to catch. Schedule us to come take a look if you notice any of the following:
- Tripping Circuit Breakers: It’s a fact of life that breakers trip now and again; it’s part of their design. Recurring trips, however, probably mean it’s time to schedule an inspection.
- Frequent Shocks: If getting shocked by appliances or switches is common in your home, it could be the result of a ground fault or faulty electrical wiring.
- Flickering Lights: Sometimes, this problem can be solved by simply changing the bulb. Otherwise, the lighting fixture, wiring, or circuit breaker box could be to blame.
- Burning Smells or Sparking: These are serious concerns that should be addressed immediately by a Meyer’s Company electrician. Broken devices, bad wiring, or overloads are often the cause, and can easily lead to fires if left unchecked.
Professional Generator Installation
Chances are you have a multitude of lighting fixtures and appliances riding on the functionality of your electrical system. In northeastern Indiana and the Chicagoland area, severe storms aren’t atypical. All it takes is a strong gust of wind, fallen tree branch, or ice accumulation to short out a power line. If you’re looking to install a residential generator, our electrical contractors are more than happy to assist you. We’ll dispatch a technician to your Highland home so they can answer your questions, get a lay of the land, and suggest the perfect generator for your home.
Trusted by Highland Homeowners
If you need expert electrical installation or repair services, Meyer’s Company is your reliable contractor. We can help you cross that minor electrical repair off your “to-do” list before it becomes a major problem.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
Work was done quickly and I was all warm and cozy again- Happy Customer
The technicians are skilled, professional and friendly- Happy Customer
They did great work- Danny M.
In the end, they fixed the problem- Happy Customer
Very happy with their work and especially with the prices- Karen O.